Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Doctor Who Along Block 16 Vashta Nerada

PLEASE NOTE – these patterns have been removed are no longer available
Ah yes! The library episode where we first get to meet River Song.  That was a creepy episode(s) ~ for me anyway.

Here is Doctor Who Along block 16 ~Vashta Nerada

image

Soma has designed her version to let you chose just how creepy (skully) you want to make it.
Download your pattern

Don't forget to post your finished block pics in the Flickr pool.

This is the last Doctor Who Block of the year. We will resume our Whovian sewing adventure in January.  In the meantime, I wish you all a happy holiday season and a happy new year!

Happy  Sewing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

EeeeeeEEEEeeeeeeEEEEEeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeEEEEK!

Unknown said...

Hey! Who turned out the lights? Oh my gosh! I just stumbled onto your blog when I saw the k9 block on Craftsy. Quilting and Doctor Who? You just made my day. Now I have a lot of catching up to do!