Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Doctor Who Along block 13 – Ood



Ah the gentle Ood ~ they have earned their place on this quilt don’t you think?


Here is block 13 in the  Doctor Who along

My Ood has red eyes as he's a bit possessed, but you might prefer a kinder, gentler, version...
Ood

Download the pattern here or get it on Craftsy.
Pattern is rated as intermediate in difficulty.

Additionally, Soma and I have decided to upload all the patterns on each others Craftsy pages, so you can find them all in one place more conveniently (well 2 places actuall). You can find my Craftsy homepage here.  I will be uploading all the patterns to my page in the next few days.

There are lots of great mashups on the flickr page of the blocks people have made so far. Go  check it out! There are going to be a lot of awesome quilts out there! 

Allons-y! 

1 comment:

Polyquats said...

I definitely want my Ood telepathically active and free, so red eyes were a must. Also the snow background of Planet Ood.
But I think I did something wrong, because this one didn't go together nearly as well as previous blocks. Perhaps I'm getting a bit lax.