Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Delete or Upgrade? Are you compatible? Doctor who Along block 9

It's time for the Doctor Who Along block 9.

Can you guess what it is?


It's the Cybermen.  Always showing up en masse and ready to delete anyone who runs.

You can have your very own Cyberman to adorn your quilt.

The block pattern can be found here or through the Craftsy website.



Here is the finished block.  Once again Miss Lizzy House's Constellations fabric are just a perfect background.


As always please share your finished creations on the Flickr Doctor.Who.Along pool or view for lots of inspiration and sewing help.

Cyberman is an intermediate block and a lot easier than last weeks, so you can take a breather.

Happy Sewing!


4 comments:

Ruth said...

Looks great - a tad menacing and a teeny bit sad at the same time. I've fallen behind but I have a plan to catch up when I finally take my holidays at the end of this month so I'm skipping the ones I've missed so far and going straight to this guy!

Anonymous said...

Caroline - Please check the piecing instructions for Cyberman. There appears to be an extra assembly instruction on line 4 and the diagram references 7 pieces for K and there are 6 on the pattern. L references 6 on the diagram and there are 7 on th pattern

Maya said...

Hello, I love your designs...so creative. I am having trouble printing them, both from here and your craftsy page.....the blocks are slipping off the page, some returning on another page but other not returning at all.

Is there anything obvious I am doing wrong?

Many thanks for your time xx

Caroline ~ TrilliumDesign said...

Maya Jordan ~ be sure that your printer is set to no scaling or 100% depending upon the printer you have. Also some of the pieces take up more than 1 page because they are too big to fit on a single page. You will have to tape/glue those pieces together before you begin sewing. Finally, your comments are set to no-reply which means i can't see your email address when you make a comment and therefore makes it more difficult for me to get back to you. I can only comment on this page and hope you see my response. Good luck and feel free to email if you run into trouble. (email on right sidebar).