Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Idol Time

Well now, here's a little bit of fun:


Brilliant idea SMS - the American Idol of the sewing/crafting world and a contest after my own heart! I love it!

A marriage of Pinterest and Sew Mama Sew.  Get all the deets here and see how you can enter.

Along this weeks theme of Sweet Child of Mine ~ Here's my little collage of goodies - keep your fingers crossed that I make it into the finals, a stack of fat quarters and endless fame and a record contract is at stake. Ok maybe I'm exaggerating that last part a bit.

Sew,Mama,Sew! #FatQuarterIdol Sweet Child of Mine

I had so much fun making this collection, I decided to try another one - strictly for fun ~


Posh Baby Quilt Palette 

I think I might turn this into a weekly habit - such a blast!

Happy Sewing! 

No comments: